Custom Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Client...

Dear Client, For the entire year that I represented you on your criminal cases, you were rude, unappreciative, loud, nasty, ignorant, uncooperative, unremorseful, unapologetic, and unwilling to accept the many plea offers made to you, which were beyond fair. The last time we appeared in court to finally take a guilty plea with a sentence of a few hundred dollars, you made it clear to me that you "ain't finna pay dat fine. See if they catch my black ass first." Well now here you are, leaving me a voicemail message that you were arrested on a warrant for nonpayment and you'll be looking for me in court to defend you. To that, I say kick rocks clown, I don't represent "yo black ass" anymore. -Good luck with that, PD

2 comments:

  1. What did he think? That they were just going to forget about him? If they found him the 1st time they were bound to find him again. lol, What a dummy. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come back and post again, these stories make my day!

    ReplyDelete