Custom Search

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Intro Intro Intro Intro....

Ok, so more than likely if you've found this blog, it means you know me from Facebook (or heard about it from someone who does) and have (or know someone who has) become a fan, a commenter or, (at the very least) a non hater of my occasional "Dear Client" status posts. You've (or someone you know has) enjoyed me chronicling my daily run ins with the ridiculous criminal dabbling of the indigent masses, and a lot of you have suggested I write a book or a blog to keep the posts coming more regularly...

And so it was.

This blog will be a substitute, nay, an extension of those facebook posts and other job related junk I feel the desire to write about on an occasional basis. If it makes me laugh, I'll post about it. If it gets a strong side eye from me, I'll post about it. If it pisses me off, best believe I'll post about it. I can't promise it will all be funny, but hey, can't please everyone lol.

As I recently posted on FB, I've decided to stop updating my statuses there with "Dear Client" posts because I don't want to be at my desk everyday looking over my shoulder and fearing I'll get in trouble with my employer or the Bar. FB has been ruining careers at an alarming rate lately and I'm not trying to have you read about me in the news for getting fired over a damn status update. As such I'd ask that you all feel free to comment on anything you see here, but leave my real name or any other identifying info out of your comments (especially those of you who know me personally). I obviously cannot go into too much detail about the people, places, or situations I post about because it's all truth and things I ACTUALLY have to deal with/put up with/ stomach on a regular basis (I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried).

That's about all for now, so I just ask that you guys be patient with me as I feel my way around this blogging thing. Once I get used to it, I'll do my best to update regularly.
Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. May still need some more annonimmity.. (spell check) i'm just saying... i.e job title. It will already known to those who know and if they don't now i figure they can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete