Custom Search

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dear Client... (2 parter)

Part I

Dear Client, Please don't ask me again why the judge told you you're not eligible for a public defender and you have to hire a private attorney. It's because the first time you came to court, you were wearing a full length mink coat, carrying a Gucci purse and matching wallet, and rocking a huge diamong engagement ring. If you want someone to believe you're broke, maybe it'd be a good idea to stop being so damn flashy.
Good luck with your case,
[Not Your] PD [No Mo']

Part Deux

Dear Client, So you learned your lesson from the last court appearance and THIS time you came to court looking raggedy with welfare papers and a 3 year old child in tow. Well played, ma'am. Well played.
Back on the case :(,
PD

9 comments:

  1. Haha! Maybe she reads your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, she showed them, I guess she was not trying to pay the 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!!!
    I too am a PD (in Texas) and some of the stuff you see and what people think is too funny (after you get over being mad or feeling sorry for the person) you sit back and say REALLY!!! Keep them coming, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know where the mink went and do you have any legal right to confiscate it for collateral or something, lol. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she did read this blog, she'd recognize herself immediately. The woman was a nightmare for the entire pendancy of her case. I could write a book about my experience with her alone. Glad you guys like hearing about her as much as I can't stand her

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it when clients receive public assistance,a and yet have way fancier shit than i do. i had a client who drove an SUV, had a 3 bedroom apt paid for her in queens, and dressed like she could work in our damn office. i'm clearly doing something wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I mention this same woman drove a Lexus?

    ReplyDelete
  8. See...that's why God made Nassau County...

    ReplyDelete